- We refer to sybrid.ae as ‘the company, us, our, ourselves and we’. This also includes our suppliers, contractors, licensors, vendors, officers, directors, agents, and employees.
- When we say ‘you, your, client or customer’, we refer to the person that is accessing sybrid.ae and is agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- When we say ‘content or data’ we refer to the product descriptions, merchandise information, reviews, messages, comments, data, suggestions, submissions, questions and materials that include images, page headers, text, logos, formats, photographs, icons, software programs, illustrations, designs, hashtags, video clips, and music clips.
This site is provided by sybrid.ae on an ‘as is’ basis. Following are the exclusions and limitations applied only to the extent permitted by law:
- com makes no warranties or representations of any kinds, implied or expressed, as to the content, information, products or materials present on this site or the operation of the site or that are provided by any third party or affiliates. This includes any omissions or inaccuracies in the website’s content or the literature.
- The damages or harms that arise due to the use of website which include any type of loss such as business loss, damage to your system, programs, or software. The company is not liable to any type of direct or indirect damage or loss which results in connection with the website.
However, if any loss or damage such as personal injury or death that is caused by the negligence of the company, it isn’t excluded. These are the limitations and exclusions that are permitted by law and we make sure that your rights as a consumer are not neglected or ignored.
Copyrights and Trademark:
Unless otherwise noted, all the content including the texts, images, designs, illustrations, photographs, icons, music and video clips, and other materials are part of sybrid.ae and are protected by the copyright laws. Any type of republication or redistribution of anything from this site is not allowed, except with the consent of the company. The company tries its best to be available but it doesn’t guarantee that the services will be error free or uninterrupted. By agreeing to this section you are liable that any damage or loss caused to the company, its affiliates, or employees will be compensated by you.
Your IP address is not shared with any other company or the third parties and it is solely used for the purpose of customizing the experience. We use the IP addresses of our customers to track their movements, administer the site, analyze the trends, and collect demographic details for marketing purposes. The information related to referral URL, URL requested, browser type, and open mail is used for analyzing the usage patterns and for system administration and troubleshooting purposes. We never use your personal information except for the reasons stated here.
Links to and from the website:
You are not allowed to create any link to any of the page of this website without our permission. If you do so without our permission or written consent, you’ll be liable for all the exclusions and limitations that have been stated above in the disclaimer section.
Disputes and arbitration:
Using or accessing sybrid.ae constitutes your agreement of the arbitration provision and you should read it carefully as it provides you that the company will waive any right to participate in a class action or file a lawsuit in court for matters within the terms of waiver. No waiver of the any of the provisions or of any terms of agreement will be effective unless it is signed by both the ends or is expressly stated.
We constantly update and review our website and systems to make sure that our customers’ privacy is protected. We are committed towards protecting the privacy of our customers and for that reason we will investigate any such matter that caused damaged to you through our platform. Your information is used by only the authorized employees and that too for providing good service to you. There are specific offenses created by the parliament to deal with the authorized actions and damage to the customers’ privacy.
Our customers’ and clients’ personal information is regarded as confidential and it won’t be used by any third party. If the client wants to see the copy of the personal information or any type of client’s record that we keep, he/she can request it; however, we still have the right to turn down the request. Where appropriate, we will provide the client with the related information according to the agreement or contract for the betterment of both ends. We will never share, sell, or rent your personal information that is confidential even to the third parties. The emails that you’ll receive will be only those that you have agreed to receive regarding the products or services of the company.
Notification of changes: